Subtle Valentine’s Day Decor
January is coming to a close and Valentine’s is fast approaching! I’ve found some decor piece that I think will be just the right touch of cozy to your home for Valentine’s day!
If you have been following me for very long at all, you know this is one of my favorite items to use as a simple way to change up decor & add cozy texture to your home!
Here are some of my favorites I found from Target this week. I love the chunky knit one that you can find here. This patterned one looks vintage inspired and oh so sweet! And then this round knit one is so cute!!
If you are looking for something to hang on a wall or your door, these are some great options! All are from Target.
- I love this pretty metal wreath! It is a great neutral Valentine’s day piece! You can find it here.
- Here is a really pretty heart shaped wreath made out of raffia flowers giving it a natural look.
- I love these bells! They are ceramic and would make a great addition to your neutral decor collection! Find them here.
- This is such a sweet little sign! So cute and encouraging! Add this piece to your home here.
And now for some items to use on coffee tables or shelves..
- XOXO fillers. If you are doing some arrangements with pretty vintage bowls, here are some great Valentine’s Day fillers. I love the texture these have! Find them here.
- Flameless tapered candles are great and I especially love these battery operated ones! I have this set and love them! Perfect for a cozy look! Find them here from Amazon.
- How cute is this brass canister? I love it! You can find it here from Target.
- If you are looking for a different kind of brass piece here is a great Etsy find – these brass candle holders! So beautiful!
That’s all for this week! Are you enjoying decorating for Valentine’s day? Do you go the traditional red and pink route, or our your sticking to some neutrals, like me? Let me know in the comments below!