From the Nest
We survived the first full week back to school! Of course, we decided to top it off with a yard sale…what was I thinking?! However, it does feel good to get the clutter cleared out from all of our summer cleaning and organizing.
I hope you enjoy the Notes From Our Nest this week!
Around Our Nest:
- I’m a big stickler for keeping things cleaned out…or at least trying to…so it was great to get a big yard sale behind us this weekend!
- The kids are getting into a rhythm with their school work, activities, chores, music lessons, and alllll the things. I always miss the easier summer months but the routine is nice too!
- I have the cutest class and they are just so fun. What a blessing! I won’t lie, though, there is no tired like a teacher at the end of the first week. 😂😂
- I about have all of my transition decor done and the stage is almost set to begin adding fall decor in a couple of weeks. However, I am loving the simple styling! Stay tuned around Instagram this week to start seeing a lot more of what I’ve been up to, decor-wise!
Around the ‘Gram This Week:
- It’s been a busy week around Instagram this week. It does feel good to be getting back into the swing of sharing things there with my community! You all are just the best!
- Over on THIS post, I shared my favorite kitchen organizers. I’ve been using all of these for several months, so I can safely say they are not only working well, but actually making a real difference in helping us keep our kitchen organized on a daily basis! You can SHOP them over on this shoppable Amazon post on my storefront too!
- On this post, I shared a few of my favorite vintage finds from the 127 World’s Longest Yard Sale and how I’m styling them around our home!
- I think my favorite post is THIS one, sharing how just the simple decor touches make such a big impact around our homes. It’s a good reminder in this social media driven decor world that you don’t have to renovate your house, have the perfectly remodeled or new home, or even paint an entire room. Creating a home is all in the details!
Around the Blog This Week:
- THIS blog post was a fun way to share more details about how I’ve been playing around with some of my finds from the World’s Longest Yard Sale. Plus, there are some styling ideas you can use when decorating with vintage items in your own home!
- Over on THIS blog post, I shared the first official fall post for the season with some tips for styling a coffee table and living room centerpieces! Again, you don’t have to redecorate the whole room. However, refreshing key pieces with intentionality can make your decorating fun and simple too!
Around the Storefront This Week:
It’s been a fun week around the storefront. I ordered some really fun things for our own home and I am loving how they are helping me transition from summer to fall decor!
Here are the top 5 sellers over on my storefront this week:
- Real Touch Norfolk Pine Branches. These are just the best. Get them now before they sell out!
- White Artichoke Leaves. I love using these around my house!
- This gauzy table runner is also on my favorites. So pretty and so versatile!
- These buffalo check pillows are so gorgeous….AND on sale!
- I have two of these pillows on my sectional, and love them so much! You will too!
You can check this list on my storefront. I update it daily with favorite deals that I think you’ll love too!
Coming Up This Week Around the Nest:
- 15 easy ways to transition from summer to fall decor in your home
- What to do when you get stuck with decorating and just isn’t “coming together”
- Early fall decor styling in one of my very favorite spots to decorate: our music room!
- Early fall decor ideas and how I’m styling them around our home
- The best Amazon fall decor finds of 2023
Inspiration Around the Nest This Week:
As always, I love to share some inspiration from some of my favorites! Check out these posts for more inspiration for YOUR nest!
Inspiration Around the Nest This Week:
Renae at Peacock & Ridge is sharing some amazing board and batten ideas. So inspiring!
You may also enjoy these popular posts:
- Simple Ideas for Decorating Fall Living Room Centerpieces
- Best Fall Primitive Decor Ideas: Decorating Vintage Finds
- Beautiful Fall Dough Bowl Decor in 3 Minute Styles
- 5 Beautiful Ways to Use Dried Gourds for Fall Decor
- Simple Decor Series: How to Decorate a Small Bathroom on a Budget
Thanks for being here! I always say, I’m so blessed with such a wonderful community here at Robyn’s French Nest. I appreciate each of you so much!
I hope you have a really great week (maybe a little less crazy than ours will be) and I can’t wait to see you around the nest this week for all the fun coming up!