Mother’s Day Peach Muffins
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 ¼ cups vegetable oil (I found my batter to be a little thick, so you might want to add a little more than this)
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 cups peeled, pitted, and chopped peaches
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease the bottoms and sides of 16 muffin cups, or line with paper liners.(Tip: If you do use these for Mother’s Day, you could get some cute muffin liners saying “I love you, Mom” or something that she enjoys!)
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt. You can set it aside for now. In a smaller bowl, mix the oil, eggs and sugar. I would suggest starting out with the eggs and beating those up a little bit so that they are more liquid-y (is that a word?!?). Stir the oil mixture into the flour mixture just until moist. If you have an electric mixer, you can use the paddle attachment. Fold in the peaches. Make sure they are bite-size, or you will be eating peaches with muffin, not muffin with peaches! Spoon into the prepared cups.
- Bake 25 minutes in the preheated oven, until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes before turning out onto wire racks to cool completely.
I hope you have a lot of fun making these muffins. I enjoyed making these creations in the kitchen, and I hope my mom likes them when I give them to her for Mother’s Day!
You could serve these with a lot of things, but I think I am going to make her an omelet with all of the things that she loves in one on it. You could also make a little paper that says, “I would be ‘muffin’ without you!” and put the muffin in place of the word ‘muffin’. Try this link for a printable card!
These turned out so good; I hope yours taste good, too, and that your mom likes them too! I hope you have a beautiful day and a great week!
Payton, you are amazing! I love you so much and enjoyed reading you blog post!❤️❤️❤️
Thanks! Love you too! ❤️
Payton, these sound amazing, and I’m going to try them soon! Thank you for your ideas!
Fantastic! They look delicious. Excellent writing, too, Payton!
Wonderful peach 🍑 muffins. Breakfast in bed is so thoughtful and serving an omelet sounds delicious. Thank you for sharing the printable cards too…
Your Mother will be very happy on Mother’s Day.
You’re so sweet, thank you!
These sound so good!
I have a blueberry muffin recipe that calls for a little milk so I would add milk instead of more oil if you want a slightly thinner batter. Can’t wait to try this yummy recipe
Ahh, that’s a good tip. I will do that next time, because these were definitely dense for a muffin. Thank you!
This is quite fantastic Payton!! The recipe sounds delicious and easy to make, but also delightful with the flavor of peach!! You are such an incredible writer! I always enjoy reading your posts!
P. S. I definitely use the word liquid-y!! 😉😁
Thank you! When I was writing this, I realized just how much I use it, too!😁
Wow what a talented young lady you are! I’m excited to try this recipe!! Thank you for sharing.
What a sweet thing to do! She is blessed with some pretty Awesome kiddos also. Thank you for this recipe, can’t wait to make them!
You’re so sweet! Thank you!😊
These sound so yummy. Thank you for sharing
Thank you for sharing these Payton! You are a talented baker and writer! They look delicious !
Thank you! I thought they tasted pretty good! 😁
Payton I’m sure your mom will love them. Well done 👏🏻😊
Thanks, I hope she does too!
Payton you are amazing! Not only do these look super delicious, you are such an amazing writer!
What a special Mother’s Day you are creating for your Mom! 🥰
Thanks for sharing honey.
Thank you! Your encouragement every month has meant a lot! I appreciate it! ❤️
Payton , This recipe looks yummy . I’m definitely going to try this with my favorite fruit 🍑. Thanks for sharing .
Thank you! You’re so sweet! ❤️
Thanks for the idea of using peaches. I’ve made a lot of muffins in my life but never with peaches, these sound good! I’m the mom—but I bet my kids (and grandkids) will like them 😍
Thank you! This was the first time that I have used peaches in baking, but they were really good!
Payton these look delicious and I would have never dreamed of using peaches! Cannot wait to try them.
Thank you! 😊
Love peaches I will definitely try. 🍑
These sound so gooood! Love peaches! Good job on another recipe! Hope your Mom loves them (I know she will).
Thank you! I appreciate it!
Payton, I am so impressed. These have to be good. I want to try them as soon as I can.
Aww, you’re so sweet! Thank you!
Peyton Enjoyed reading your blog! Great job! Will definitely give these a try! Your mom is very lucky!!!
They look yummy!
These look so good! I love seeing all the things you bake. I will definitely have to try these.
Great job on the writing piece. Easy to read and love the added tips.
You are so sweet! Thanks for following these blog posts! I appreciate it!