9 of the Best Christmas Porch Decorating Ideas for Your Home
Christmas porch decorating ideas are so fun and we’ve rounded up 9 of our favorites to help you make your home festive for the holidays too! Keep reading for day 2 of the 10 Days of Christmas! You’re going to love all of this outdoor Christmas inspiration!
If you missed Day One of the 10 Days of Christmas, find it HERE: 9 Easy DIY Christmas Ideas for the Creative Home
In case you missed the excitement yesterday, welcome to the 10 Days of Christmas! I am partnering with some incredibly talented bloggers to share and showcase all of our favorite Christmas ideas. Today, we are excited to help you start thinking about your Christmas porch decorating ideas!
By sharing early in the season, we hope we can help you take a little stress and pressure off of your own holiday preparations. Plus, we are just already having so much fun with all things Christmas and can’t wait to keep sharing with you for the next several days!
Meet the friends who will be inspiring you for the 10 Days of Christmas Prep this week:
- Rachel from The Pond’s Farmhouse
- Anne and AnnMarie from Simply 2 Moms
- Stacy from Bricks N Blooms
- Jen from Cottage on Bunker Hill
- KariAnne from Thistlewood Farms
- Kelly from The Tattered Pew
- Brendt from She Gave It A Go
- Kim from Cottage in the Mitten
I have had the honor of spending time with each of these amazing ladies and I’m proud to call them my personal friends! I’ve seen peeks of what they will be sharing and I promise you won’t want to miss a single day! It’s such an honor to spend time “decorating, DIYing, baking, cooking, and creating” this week with such kind and talented friends!
How can I decorate my porch for Christmas?
We’ve got you covered today! In fact, you’re going to get 9 different ideas, tips, tricks, and inspirations. Gather your favorite details to create your own special holiday porch this Christmas:
- Decorating a porch with retro colors
- 3 Easy Ways to Create a Simple Christmas Porch
- 5 farmhouse Christmas porch decorating ideas
- 5 budget-friendly ideas to create a festive and welcoming Christmas porch
- How to decorate your front steps with an inviting glow for the evenings
- Christmas on our Steps: An Evening Tour
- Classic Red and White Outdoor Decor
- 7 festive and easy ideas to decorate a small porch for Christmas
- Winter Gardening with Outdoor Plants for the Front Porch
9 of the Best Christmas Porch Decorating Ideas for Your Home
1. Use retro colors for fun and non-traditional Christmas porch decorating ideas
Jen from Cottage on Bunker Hill shares how she switched up her style from traditional Christmas colors to something a bit unusual! This season, she went with a retro vibe when she was decorating her front porch for Christmas. However, it isn’t lacking in Christmas spirit or festive feelings! Check out this fun look and how you can create it yourself over on THIS post!
2. 3 Easy Ways to Create a Simple Christmas Porch
Kim over at Cottage in the Mitten shares 3 easy ways to create a simple Christmas Porch. Her vision is a pretty wrapped door, a festive wreath, and some simple Christmas decor.
3. Add some inviting farmhouse touches to your Christmas porch decorating ideas.
What colors are farmhouse Christmas?
Are you ready for some Christmas Farmhouse Porch ideas that will make your porch inviting and festive? Try adding some of THESE touches. Your guests will be encouraged to linger and maybe sit a spell.
4. Use these budget-friendly tips to help with your Christmas porch decorating ideas.
How do I decorate my front porch for Christmas on a budget?
Create the most welcoming and festive entrance for your family and friends this year with these 5 easy, budget-friendly, and beautiful Christmas front porch ideas for small or large porch spaces!
I keep our porch pretty much the same each year, which saves a lot of money right away! However, there are some fun tips here that can help inspire some budget-friendly additions this season.
5. Decorate your front porch in a way that connects with your living spaces on the interior too!
Brendt from She Gave It A Go is sharing her holiday home tour. It begins with her front door and entrway areas! You will see how how to style these spaces for your family and friends to feel welcomed this holiday season.
Get Brendt’s beautiful Christmas entryway decor tips and ideas HERE!
6. Add simple elements for a welcoming Christmas porch view.
What should I put on my porch for Christmas?
Using greenery, natural objects and lights are the norm. But why not add fun elements like stacks of plaid blankets and trees in baskets. Check out these simple ideas and more for making your front steps Christmas ready.
7. Classic Red and White Outdoor Decor
Looking for simple ideas to decorate your front porch? Here are several easy and inexpensive decor ideas to add a little holiday to your front porch.
8. Small front porches can be festive and inviting too! Try these Christmas porch decorating ideas.
How do you decorate a small front porch for Christmas?
Don’t have a huge front porch? Simply 2 Moms have got the perfect ideas to help make your small porch inviting and full of Christmas spirit! Then you’ll love these easy ideas to decorate a festive small porch for Christmas this year.
Create a beautiful entry to your home with real and faux greenery, vintage finds and cozy textures.
9. Use winter greens to decorate your porch for the entire holiday and winter seasons!
How can I decorate my front porch for the holidays?
Stacy from Bricks N Blooms has the best ideas for using fresh flowers and plants. She doesn’t disappoint for the winter months, either! Looking for budget friendly ways to decorate the porch for the holidays?
Pot up some fresh winter greens and make an outdoor planter that will last throughout the winter. In fact, Stacy shares all the details of this natural, winter look over on THIS post.
Are you feeling inspired by these simple Christmas porch decorating ideas?
Here in Florida, we just have to pretend the sun showers are snowflakes and make our porches as festive as we can. Hopefully, when the day arrives for decorating my porch this year, the temps will drop just enough so we can pretend it is a little more like November and December!
I am already excited to decorate my Christmas porch and thanks to all of these great ideas, I am going to add some fun touches! Stay tuned over on Instagram to see what our Christmas porch ends up looking like this year!