Notes From the Nest
Can you believe it’s already the middle of September? It is truly flying by! I’ve been having fun adding fall accents and natural elements around our home for more autumn vibes this week. I love the simplicity and ease of fall decor. Before I get ahead of myself, though…
I hope you enjoy the Notes From Our Nest this week!
Around Our Nest:
- #1 reason to pay attention in school: You may need to help your own children study for math and science. I’m not saying that they don’t need to learn these things and that there isn’t value. Obviously, we choose the education for our kids. At the same time, I’m just saying that I have not ONCE in my adult life needed to know about ATP and glycolysis. Haha!
- We started making plans for a fun and quick little trip later this month. Stay tuned for more about that; I am so excited!
- The weather is refusing to cool down here in South Florida. Someone posted this week about needing a light sweater. I won’t lie…I got a tad jealous!!!
- Otherwise, it’s just been regular routine over here. And I don’t mind that. We are so blessed!
Around the ‘Gram This Week:
- It’s been all about fall decorating over on Instagram this week! If you’ve followed in stories, you’re seeing more and more fall elements appearing here and there!
- I’ve also been working on answering some decor questions in my blog posts and on IG too. Hopefully this is helpful to you!
- On THIS IG video, you can see several ideas for decorating a side table/end table for fall. I just used some favorite decorating accents I had on hand and hopefully it gives you some ideas too!
- On THIS IG reel, I shared our back living room space. It feels so cozy and I am really enjoying the simplicity of it all!
- Last, but not least, you can see my cozy fall bedroom HERE! Again, I didn’t purchase anything for this room this season but it does feel so cozy and is a wonderful place to land at the end of the day!
Around the Blog This Week:
- It’s been a busy week on the blog! On THIS post, you can see many more ideas, details, and specific tips for decorating accent tables in a living room. Even though these tables usually don’t need a lot of decor, using the RIGHT decor makes all the difference!
- You can see even more ideas for accent furniture on THIS blog post. It is all about how to style a nightstand! Again, a super important space. After all, this is one of the first things you see in the morning and last things you see at night! I had fun putting this post together and hope you find it helpful.
- Friday Favorites this week is all about natural elements for fall decorating! I have all of these items, or similar pieces, and love using them. I think you will too! You can shop these curated natural elements for decorating HERE!
Around the Storefront This Week:
Here are some of the top sellers over on my storefront this week:
- This candle warmer lamp has been a big hit at my house & is my top-ordered item two weeks running. You’ll love it, too!
- These faux cedar balls are gorgeous!
- Have I mentioned I love pampas florals? These are beautiful!
- And what about this antler wreath? It’s perfect for the holidays!
- And finally, I”m so glad this book made the weekly list. It’s amazing!
You can check this list on my storefront. I update it daily with favorite deals that I think you’ll love too!
Coming Up This Week Around the Nest:
September is flying by and I have so many things I hope to share soon! Here are a few things coming up this week:
- How I added just a few elements to make my mantel look even more fall-ish; quick and easy!
- A “new” favorite “old” collection and easy ways to style it
- Ideas for decorating vintage-style in a kitchen
- Easy ways to decorate a vintage scale in your home
- Mixing patterns and texture for a curated look…without being cluttered!
Inspiration Around the Nest This Week:
As always, I love to share some inspiration from some of my favorites! Check out these posts for more inspiration for YOUR nest!
You may also enjoy these popular posts:
- Friday Favorites-Natural Elements for Fall Decorating
- Design Ideas to Create a Rustic Neutral Living Room for Fall
- Best Vintage Table Decoration Ideas for Fall Centerpieces
- Best Fall Home Decor Ideas From Amazon 2023 Under $50
- Best Fall Primitive Decor Ideas: Decorating Vintage Finds
- Best Tips for How to Decorate Side and Accent Table Ideas
Thanks for being here! I always say, I’m so blessed with such a wonderful community here at Robyn’s French Nest. I appreciate each of you so much!
I hope you have a really great week and I can’t wait to see you around the nest this week for all the fun coming up!