Notes From the Nest
Is anyone else’s head spinning just a bit that Thanksgiving is in just a few days!?! I love this time of year so much and there are so many fun things coming up. I get so excited with the anticipation of all the memories to be made!
It was a fun week around our nest too!
I hope you enjoy the Notes From Our Nest this week!
Around Our Nest:
- I lost count of the number of rehearsals attended by different ones in our family. Tis the season! And this is only the beginning. Haha! That’s the life of a musician family!
- Robb and I enjoyed a day of vintage shopping! We found some fun treasures but most of all, we just really enjoyed a quiet day of spending time together. Taking a mental break from the regular routine and getting some fresh inspiration is such a necessary and enjoyable time. I am so thankful!
- I got some Christmas shopping done this week! Now to get started on some wrapping….where are the elves?!
Around the ‘Gram This Week:
- It was a fun week on Instagram and I hope you’re enjoying all of the Christmas beauty as you scroll your social media. I definitely am loving it all! I especially love the Christmas music playing through my phone as I watch reels!!!
- Over on THIS post, you can see a Christmas centerpiece I had fun putting together, along with a view of our back dining room. I love how this space came together. It feels so peaceful!
- Over on THIS post, you’ll find 13 of my favorite Christmas decorations, all from Amazon, that I am using around our home. I’ll link them below for you too.
- In stories, you caught some other glimpses of Christmas decorating, so stay tuned! I have a full home tour coming up next week both on the blog and on Instagram!
Around the Blog This Week:
- It was a super busy week on the blog! I’m working hard to get requested Christmas content out in time to be helpful to you as you enjoy the holiday season!
- THIS blog post is all about how to decorate a sparse Christmas tree, like an Aspen or Fir. I hope it is helpful to you, as decorating this style of tree is different than a traditional Christmas tree!
- Over on THIS blog post, I shared about some ways to decorate a ladder for Christmas. My thrifted ladder was fun to share for Thrifting with the Gals day! You can also take these ideas and tweak them to fit your dining room space. Hint: decorate OVER your table too!
- For Friday Favorites, I had fun gathering some gorgeous pieces to help you create cozy, French Country style Christmas decor. However, many of these pieces could be used in other styles too.
- Lastly, I shared ideas and tips to decorate a console, sofa, or entryway table for Christmas on THIS blog post! Again, I hope it is helpful to you and gives you some quick and easy tips for your own decorating!
Around the Storefront This Week:
It’s all about Christmas decorating on the storefront this week! Items are selling out quickly, though, so grab your favorites while you can!
Here are some of the top sellers over on my storefront this week:
- Super soft, super beautiful velvet ribbon.
- My favorite taper candles, complete with remote control.
- This is one of my favorite faux garlands ever!
- Aren’t THESE ornaments perfect?
- Finally, be sure to pick up some of THESE for Item No. 2!
You can check this list on my storefront. I update it daily with favorite deals that I think you’ll love too!
Coming Up This Week Around the Nest:
Here are a few things coming up this week:
- See how I style my music room for Christmas! Hint: it took quite a few tries. 🙈
- Some sales and shopping that I’ll be doing…and sharing with you, of course!
- How I’m styling some favorite things around our home
- Cozy elements for Christmas decor
- and…HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
Inspiration Around the Nest This Week:
As always, I love to share some inspiration from some of my favorites! Check out these posts for more inspiration for YOUR nest!
You may also enjoy these popular posts:
- Best Ideas for Christmas Decorating with Winter Greenery
- Easy Ideas for a Simple DIY Advent Wreath for Christmas
- How to Use Christmas Ornaments for Quick and Easy Holiday Decorating
- Easy Ways to Decorate Kitchen Cabinets for Christmas
- 15 Festive and Easy Christmas Gift Wrap Ideas