Notes From the Nest
Can you even believe September is flying by so quickly?! Even though it hasn’t cooled down here, we are feeling some cozy fall vibes inside. In fact, there was a rainy night that really did try to trick my brain into thinking the next day was going to be fall. Haha!
I hope you enjoy the Notes From Our Nest this week!
Around Our Nest:
- I got excited this week about the official start of fall! How about you?!
- To celebrate the official start of fall, we made the first batch of pumpkin muffins and they are SO DELICIOUS!
- I finished the devotional I’ve been working through, “One Thousand Gifts” by Ann Voskamp. If you need something to challenge your heart and encourage you at the same time, I highly recommend this devotional. I have so many bits of wisdom and Scripture underlined in the book to refer back to later.
- The kids are truckin’ along through school and I think we are safely in a routine. It’s busier than I would ever like for it to be, but I know this is just a season as our girls are into these junior high and high school years!
Around the ‘Gram This Week:
- I’ve been adding more fall accents, especially natural elements, to my neutral decor. It is feeling so cozy! Over on THIS post, I shared the update on my fall mantel. I plan to add more for Thanksgiving, but this is a good start with all of the pretty dried gourds!
- I had fun putting together THIS post to share ideas for decorating a vintage scale in a kitchen. However, even if you don’t have a scale, you could use these ideas on a tray for kitchen decor too!
- My back dining room space took a little different turn than I was planning. However, I absolutely LOVE it! I’ll add a few more Thanksgiving accents soon, so stay tuned. You can see my buffet styling HERE!
Around the Blog This Week:
- Over on THIS blog post, I shared a lot of ideas for vintage kitchen decor. I had fun putting together so many ideas and examples of how to use a vintage scale in a kitchen and how to decorate it. However, if you don’t have a scale, still check out THIS post! You can use these ideas in a lot of different ways in a kitchen or dining room!
- It was Thrifting With the Gals week, so over on THIS post, you can get a lot of inspiration from blogging friends across the country! We love sharing our thrifted finds, decor ideas, DIY, and stying tips with you!
- Friday Favorites was all about fall decor, of course, since the first day of fall was actually on Friday! I love the warm colors and textures. Check it all out HERE!
Around the Storefront This Week:
It is all about fall on my storefront! In fact, at the top of my storefront, you can now see curated lists of what I’m loving the most. As always, my favorite deals list is updated daily so make sure you check that out too!
Here are some of the top sellers over on my storefront this week:
- I’m loving this faux cypress bush. Apparently you all are, too!
- The 13″ variation of this antler wreath is also super popular this week!
- These curtains are gorgeous and blend with so many styles!
- One of my favorite throw blankets for fall made your list this week, too!
- And last but not least, these kitchen canisters are just the best!
You can check this list on my storefront. I update it daily with favorite deals that I think you’ll love too!
Coming Up This Week Around the Nest:
August is going to be such a fun month and I have so many things I hope to share soon! Here are a few things coming up this week:
- Favorite, EASY crockpot meals that our whole family loves
- How to create a “drop zone” area for all that school stuff (or your own bags, jackets, umbrellas, etc. too)
- Tips for making the back to school transition a little bit easier for everyone
- Tour of my classroom…it’s so adorable and I can’t wait to share!
- First day of school 2023!
Inspiration Around the Nest This Week:
As always, I love to share some inspiration from some of my favorites! Check out these posts for more inspiration for YOUR nest!
You may also enjoy these popular posts:
- Design Ideas to Create a Rustic Neutral Living Room for Fall
- Seasonal Décor to take you from Thanksgiving to Christmas
- 18 Beautiful Thanksgiving Table Decor Ideas for a Simple Holiday
- How to Create Easy Friendsgiving Table Settings and Thanksgiving Decor
- The 23 Best Neutral Halloween Decorations for Not-Scary Style
- How to Make an Easy DIY Pumpkin Flower Arrangement
Thanks for being here! I always say, I’m so blessed with such a wonderful community here at Robyn’s French Nest. I appreciate each of you so much!
I hope you have a really great week, maybe some fall weather where you live, and I can’t wait to see you around the nest this week for all the fun coming up!