Notes From the Nest
It was a surprisingly normal week around our nest! I have been trying to get to bed and asleep earlier at night (boring, I know) and a more routine week definitely helps! Our lives are so full and even though it makes for busy days, I try to not take for granted all of the unique opportunities and activities we get to be part of! Here is a snippet of our week!
I hope you enjoy the Notes From Our Nest this week!
Around Our Nest:
- The hangers in our girls’ closet all match. Yes, it’s worth writing in a blog post! Haha! For my entire life, I have totally underestimated how nice hangers could revolutionize a closet! Maybe my own closet should be next???
- One of Harrison’s birthday presents was to attend a Miami Heat game! He and Robb went on Wednesday night and had such a fun time. I think they were both so excited that the win or loss didn’t even really matter!
- My vintage pop-up shop is ready for customers! We are having a yard sale and vintage sale on February 10th but some local friends have already been stopping by to browse the vintage goodies. If you want to come too, just message me to make an appointment!
- We had the most gorgeous weather this week. Finally, blue Florida skies and upper 60s/low 70s temperatures. Ahhh…Florida winter is wonderful!
Around the ‘Gram This Week:
- It’s been a “sweet week” around Instagram! Is anyone else having a hard time believing February is here with Valentine’s Day just around the corner? Usually January goes so slowly but not this year!
- Over on THIS reel, I shared the tablescape that we put together for Payton’s Sweet 16! It turned out so beautifully and I share it now because you could easily use this idea for a Valentine’s or even Galentine’s Day party! Hint: layers and repetition of items works every time!
- THIS video was so fun to put together with a cute and easy idea for unique Valentine’s Day gifts. These would be perfect for classroom gifts! In fact, I made enough for my sweet little students!
- If you like the idea of a little Valentine’s Day touch but want to keep it more subtle, check out THIS post with ideas for neutral Valentine’s Day decor!
Around the Blog This Week:
- Over on THIS blog post, you can get all of our favorite ideas for a Sweet 16 birthday party, including the details of Payton’s Sweet 16. It was truly such a fun and memorable night! Plus, these ideas could be easily tweaked to use for any special event!!!
- On THIS blog post, I share decorating ideas for Valentine’s Day using neutral colors and sweet, yet subtle, little touches around your home. I hope it inspires you to add some little things around your home to remind your family how much you love them!
- Friday Favorites is always fun and this theme is extra cozy and cute! Browse some favorite decor that can be used for Valentine’s Day and also for cozy spaces no matter the season!
Around the Storefront This Week:
There are a bunch of you who are organizing right along with me! I love it! We are just in time to get our homes decluttered and refreshed before spring decor starts…yep, I said it. I’m getting excited for that! In the meantime, I’ve got a few more spaces to clean out. Why, oh why, did I get so far behind and let these spaces get away from me?! Ugh! However, it is forcing my hand to find some great solutions and I’ve been sharing those with you in stories. Plus, a few decor favorites that I’m pulling out soon to start transitioning from winter to lighter, early spring decor!
Here are some of the top sellers over on my storefront this week:
- THIS coziness is my go-to for movie nights!
- This over the door shoe rack has been flying off the shelves, too!
- I LOVE this label maker. It’s seriously the best tool for organization!
- Who doesn’t need this adorable heart-shaped wooden bowl candle for Valentine’s Day?
- Last but not least, I still smile everytime I see my undershelf mug hook!
You can check this list on my storefront. I update it daily with favorite deals that I think you’ll love too!
Coming Up This Week Around the Nest:
Here are a few things I am planning to share this week. As always, there will be more, I’m sure!
- I put together a cute little cozy kitchen table centerpiece that I’ll share this week! It took me about 5 minutes, using things I already had, plus some 90% clearance finds! Stay tuned!
- Watch for 27+ ways and ideas to decorate with thrifted books. Plus, examples from my own home and how I’m using them right now in my decor! There are examples from year-round, too, so you can see vintage books in action throughout the different seasons!
- I’m putting together coffee table ideas for small spaces and tips for decorating them! Watch for vignettes and unique coffee table ideas that you can tweak to use in almost any space!
- I’m pulling together some of my favorite essentials for home decor vignettes. Don’t miss this fun theme for Friday Favorites!
Inspiration Around the Nest This Week:
As always, I love to share some inspiration from some of my favorites! Check out these posts for more inspiration for YOUR nest!
Inspiration Around the Nest This Week:
Follow along with Kim at Shiplap and Shells for her amazing DIY post today. You won’t believe how she builds a faux mantel!
Check out all the details HERE!
You may also enjoy these popular posts:
- Simple Water Bottle Storage Ideas for an Organized Kitchen
- How to Decorate a Bathroom Countertop: Functional Ideas
- How to Beautifully Decorate a Coffee Table for Spring
- How to Easily Decorate a Mantel for Spring: Simple Styling Tips
- How to Use Front Porch Decor Ideas for Easy Decorating This Spring
- Simple and Easy Ideas to Organize a Kitchen Like a Pro
Thanks for being here! I always say, I’m so blessed with such a wonderful community here at Robyn’s French Nest. I appreciate each of you so much!
I hope you have a really great week (hopefully routine and “boring” maybe!) and I can’t wait to see you around the nest this week for all the fun coming up!